Be fast and receive a 25% discount!
10 scholarships will be given for the spring program based on the evaluation of CV, motivation letter and interview -- contact our enrollment team for more details.
- Start date: May 2nd 2017 (Spring)
- Accredited by: Accredited by the German Accreditation Council through FIBAA
- Part-time duration: 4 semesters (as of Spring semester 2017)
- Language: English
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of professional experience, B2 level English proficiency
- Study fee: 15,480 euros – discounts available up to 25% for the spring semester - contact us for more details
We've developed our online MBA in partnership with University of Europe Laureate Digital to focus on the most in-demand knowledge and skill sets for business leaders across markets and industries with the most innovative and effective methodologies that integrate peer-to-peer learning. This is the first online MBA based on two pillars for a multi-faceted career boost - the Leadership Accelerator and the Capstone Project.
The program is in English and our platform integrates international classrooms and peer-to-peer learning through live forum discussions, opening the doors for a true global learning experience. The Capstone Project will push the students’ boundaries to develop their own real life business projects and work with industry partners, providing them with all the experience they need to succeed in demanding industries. Through the Leadership Accelerator Program, students will go through a transformational self-discovery journey where they will establish their leadership profiles and develop their capabilities as impactful leaders.
We offer state-of-the-art interactive technology on a global networking platform. Students will access multi-device technologies, innovative learning methods and collaborate with real professionals around the world, laying the path to a successful career.
- The language of the program is English
- The courses are focused around 5 key business competencies: customer environment, innovation management, strategic vision, resources, operations management & control
- Taught by expert faculty members with several years of international, academic & professional experience • Network and collaborate with fellow students in our peer-to-peer learning system
- The only MBA to offer Leadership Accelerator Program to fine-tune your personality profile and style of leadership - generating social network value, organizational performance and personal branding. You will stand out from other applicants in the labor market by expanding your impact in organizations, exceeding the scope of your impact outside of your organization, building teams around a purpose and establishing relationship with others
- Finish your master program with a Capstone Project and build your own real life business project, gain profound experience in strategy planning and implementation of business consulting plans, conceptualizing innovative value propositions and business concepts. You can base your Capstone project on one of the 5 project types - Strategy Project Plan, Business Model Project Plan, Internationalization Project Plan, Marketing Project Plan and Business Consultancy Project Plan
- Possibility to study part-time (15 to 25 hours per week)
Why study the International MBA program at BiTS?
Our graduates differentiate from other students with their leadership-level business skills and competencies through digital learning experience, global networking and personalized coaching.
This is the first digital MBA to truly embrace digital learning possibilities, giving you the freedom to personalize your studies, direct your own study schedule and move your career ahead without having to interrupt it.
- Make business decisions that are innovative, effective, ethical, and socially responsible
- Generate solutions to complex business and management problems and opportunities
- Apply appropriate theories, concepts, tools, skills, practices and research
- Develop their abilities to work with and influence others while capitalizing on different group perspectives
- Evaluate the environment in which businesses operate with awareness of complexities, interdependencies, opportunities, risks and consequences, while being able to balance diverse stakeholder perspectives